[eng] Amanda Ahumada – Funny girl

I wish I could cut myself into little pieces
And put me in a box
Would you like me better?
It would be all pretty and petite
You could keep me on your dresser drawer, and take me out for fancy parties
I am using up too much space
Catch my screams in a perfume bottle
Me suffocating smells sexy, don’t you think?
I always wished to be pretty in pink
I am using up too much space
My thighs spread out on the chairs
Can you carve me into a carcass?
Can you carve my pumpkin smile?
A smile, a smirk
I shouldn't be happy
I don’t deserve it
Please let me be smaller

Please cut me into little pieces and let me hide away
Please sew my lips, tie down my wicked tongue
I am much too loud and I can't stand the noise 
Silence 
It's all too loud
Make it pretty
Make it pink
I wish I could cut myself into little pieces
And put me in a box
Would you like me better?
Squash my sass
How unbecoming is sarcasm on the pink lips of a lady
How dare I claim the freedom in funniness
How dare I laugh...
At you
The loudest sound is a woman’s laughter, it makes you have to listen
But you don't want to hear, do you?

Oh no, I have done it again
I overstepped, just put me back in my box
All pretty and pink
You will like me better
In little pieces I am easier to swallow
I wouldn't want
you 
to 
choke



* Amanda Ahumada
I was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada February 1979 to two Chileans. At 13 years of age, I started a new chapter of my life when my parents returned to Chile.
I have a beautiful daughter who fills my soul with joy.
Stand-Up Comedy The Chistolas:
Storytelling in Santiago:




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario